




Thats what K tells me. "You have a daughter who is a decade old. Wow!"
Yeah, whatever.
So today was her official birthday. Sunday was just the celebration with Shane's family, today was the real deal, :)
The morning started with blueberry muffins for the birthday girl, a special surprise from Mama.
Then, when she was done with school, we headed to Build A Bear with K's bear, to add a stuffed dog to the family. Her name is Val (Valentine). On the way to lunch at Red Robin, we drove by the hospital where K was born. Much her dismay, I pulled up to the hospital, made her get out and took her pciture. Bahahahaha!
Then we came home, took a picture at 4:54 pm, the time she was born, made her special bday dinner, chicken fettucini alfredo, and then had gifts and cake. Seems like all we did today was eat, LOL
All in all, a fun day for all of us. I am sure it will end up being its own little mini album :)
Oh well, enjoy the pics, :)

1 comment:
What an AWESOME mommy you are. I love the way you thought of all those special pictures. K is just beautiful. They grow up so fast. Look at my blog. I put a pic of the baby's fingers and toes. TOO CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment