
outhouse looks like?
We visited a small Amish community about an hour north of us, and this was sitting on the counter in one of the shops we visited.
Imagine my horror when I opened the small door, and the whole thing EXPLODED! Then the young Amish girl behind the counter goes "Holy Crap!" (No wait that was me!) No, just kidding. But she did totally act the part, acting surprised while I was mortified looking at all the pieces lying on the ground around me.
She finally let me off the hook, letting me in on the joke, that it is supposed to do that, it is spring loaded with a mouse trap. Boy she really acted her part well.
I was so embarrassed, but it got worse today when one of Shane's fellow deacons walks up to me at church and asks, "So, Becki, have you ever seen the inside of an outhouse?"
My face turned bright red all over again.

1 comment:
You never did see the inside of an outhouse, but you sure needed one.
Post a Comment