Wednesday, September 10, 2008

new kitty


so yesterday, K tells me there is this "poor kitty outside and he is crying" so when we got ready to go to homeschool gym time, I see him, and he did look and sound sad.

Last night he slept in our garage and he and Molly got along well together outside this morning. We fed and watered him yesterday, he was starving and thirsty, poor thing.

So today, S gave in and it looks like we will be taking him to the vet this afternoon to make sure he is healthy and safe to have around.  If so, it looks like our family has gotten larger, and this time we have added another boy, so Daddy has someone on his team.  As part of his grudging allowance of the cat, S says that he gets to be the one to name the cat.  I am only slightly worried, LOL

He is kind of exotic looking I think, he creeps me out a little bit, but he is very loving. His fur is wiry, not soft, he has HUGE paws for his size, and he has a tuft of hair at the tip of his tail like a lion. We checked out a book from the library to try and determine his breed but have been unsuccessful.  Any ideas anyone?

Well, gotta run.  I am off today and trying to get caught up on EVERYTHING.  I feel really behind in about every area of life, LOL

More soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meow! Awwww, I'm not really a kitty cat fan, but he's cute! Don't tell my girls or they'll be meowing up a storm here for us to get one! :-) I hope the vet said he was well!