Tuesday, November 04, 2008

December Daily, anyone?


If you are a fan of scrapbooker Ali Edwards, I am sure you have seen on her blog recently about her December Daily albums. I decided today that I am going to do one, and set about making my digital templates, so that all I have to do is place my photo of the day and add jounaling. I made one template for horizontal photos, and one for vertical.

Well the process was SO easy, I ended up creating an album of Dec 2007, and will continue 2008's in the same album. I divided the years with tabs so it will be easy to navigate.

I was very pleased, it took me about an hour to create and print the 6x6 pages. After work tonight, I cut out and compiled the album.  I was surprised, with no conscious effort on my part last year, I had at least one great photo to use from 16 out of the 25 days. I used photos of holiday activites, things we made, our winter weather, decorating the tree, etc.

I encourage you, even if you are not a scrapbooker, to take one photo a day during the upcoming holiday season, and capture the small details of your families life together, it is SO worth it!

No comments: