Thursday, July 21, 2005

Sometimes it is scary the things that.....


inspire me. I read in a dear friend's blog the other day about her clogged sprinkler pipe. She posted a picture of it. It's terrible, I feel so bad for her, it will be an expensive repair. I really do feel bad, LOL But I love the picture she took of it, I love the colors and the texures. I told her someone should make a kit using the colors. She said go ahead. So I did! I am not usually a kit designer, I usually hit the old suck button in that category. But I like this!!!!tell me what ya'll think.....

and if you are demented enough to want this kit, i can hook you up, LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the friend of which she speaks! I feel so privileged that my pipe is now a celebrity. LOL Awesome kit B! Thanks!

Stacy said...

Hey, I know that pipe! Looks like a very cute kit, Becki!

Betty Jo said...

You did a terrific job on your kit--you should create more of them. Inspiration from a pipe--now that's the sign of a true artist. :0)

Anonymous said...

Looks Great Becki! Perhaps a new way to channel that creative energy! I'll be looking for your stuff in the store! :)

Anonymous said...

Rock on with your bad self!!

love, me <><