Wednesday, September 07, 2005

SBB Katrina Benefit kit


One of the reasons that I love SBB so much is the spirit of kindness and friendship you feel there. Not alot of websites can say that.

The desgin team at SBB came together, in a very short period of time, and pooled their talent to come up with the Katrina benefit kit, a HUGE and beautiful kit.

100 percent of the money given to buy this kit will be contributed to the American Red Cross,
how great is that?
You can purchase this kit (download or CD) here:
http://scrapbookbytes.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1548

I am so blessed to be part of this amazingly talented and generous group of ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention gorgeous! You know everyone at SBB is gorgeous too! LOL! Yes-I'm thrilled to be a part of SBB too! What an amazing kit everyone made in record time!