
I am the type of person that if I receive poor service at an establishment, you will probably hear from me about it. But I also strive to be the type of person that compliments people if I receive good service.
Today, I have a happy little story about Starbucks, :)
Last winter I bought the COOLEST mug from Starbucks (on clearance baby!)
It is the Extreme Tumbler, wicked cool mug let me tell ya. But what attracted me to it
was the fact that it was Candy Apple Red, the color of my future Mustang convertable.
So I bought, loved and adored this mug. But then the fabulous Candy Apple Red color began to bubble and peel. :(
The last time I was at Starbucks I asked one of the sales people about it and they said to call
Customer service. Well I did and the lady was SO nice. She said they would send me a gift card ASAP to replace my Extreme Tumbler, and that perhaps the Candy Apple Red color would be back for the holidays (majorly crossing my fingers on that one let me tell you). The full retail price of my mug was around 15 bucks I think, so imagine my delight and surprise when my gift card arrvied and it was for 30 dollars!!!!
A mug and quite a few lattes baby! Gotta love those folks at Starbucks!
On another note, have any of my scrapper friends heard those commercials lately that have to do with colors? Can't remember who it is for, but I have totally been laughing my butt off about those. If you have not heard them here's one:
"I went in to the store and asked for a yellow pad, but that is clearly not what I got. Anyone can plainly see that this is a cross between canary yellow and goldenrod." I laugh EVERY time I hear those!
Hope you all are having a great week so far. We started school this week, and my computer is still down, so I am a bit behind. So if I owe you an email, please be patient with me, :)
I am hopefully buying an external hard drive and getting my computer cleared so dh can format it, YIKES! But I miss my 'puter, :)
Later gators!

6 comments:
Starbucks maybe focused on world domination but it seems there's room in their plans for custormer service too! LOL It's so awesome in this day and age when you get great customer service. Hope you find another candy apple red tumbler!
Great story! Isn't it a thrill when you get treated the way you should? I don't know those commercials! I'll listen for them though!
I should send you an extreme mug with a picture of me in it-showing what I REALLY look like in the mornings! ROFL ;-) I am so glad you got good service, m'dear! Go get 'Em, Beck! And, we miss you, toooooo!!!! :) HUGS! Susan
that is soooo cool becki! how nice of starbucks to send that giftcard!
sorry about your computer, sure does explain some things though lol lol!
How wonderful you got such good customer service with Starbucks. Puts them a notch higher in my estimation. I hope you do get another red mug. Speaking of commercials my fav at the moment is the Shoebox Cards commercial where the gals are sitting around laughing. That "goose" laugh cracks me up every single time! :0)
that is AWESOME about STarbucks--way to go!
Post a Comment