So Katie and I are at Target yesterday (I LOVE TARGET) and in the dollar spot section I made the greatest find!
They have these wooden frames over there (for a buck) and they have 6x6 frames!
These are perfect for framing layouts! Glue a metal embellishment or two to the frame, it makes a great gift, too!
I love a good bargain, LOL I'll post a pic later, dh took my camera to work with him, I feel so lost without my baby! :) Oh yeah, I miss dh too! Sorry I couldn't resist~ LOVE YOU HONEY!
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've been hearing about this find all over the internet, but I heard it from you first! LOL I hope they still have some by the time I make it to Target.
I saw those the other day in our dollar section too, but I passed them up. I'm working on my clutter issues, but they are pretty darn adorable! I'll be expecting my gift from you soon! LOL! LOL!
Post a Comment