
Ok so my SIL and I have bdays 5 days apart. We decided last week that we were going to go and get pedicures together. She had it done before, I was newbie, LOL I loved almost all of it, next time I am sure I will be able to relax a bit more :)
Here is our after picture, I absolutely HATE my feet, but I just had to show off a little bit, :)
Off to host the Newbie scrap at SBB, drop in if you have time, lots of veterans show up too.
Freebies by Dena C tonight, THANKS so much Dena, you are so awesome!
(Credits: Jen Wilson paper and tag, Hunibuni brad, fonts are FB Mirabelle by Melissa Baxter, and something else, LOL)

1 comment:
Too cute B! So which toes are yours? LOL! I'm glad you had a good time! Cute Santa photo too!
Post a Comment