Man the holidays threw me for a loop! I feel like I am just now getting caught up to some degree. We started back with school yesterday, and I have started the annual first of the year
"Super Fling Boogy" with Flylady. (Check out www. Flylday.net If you are unsure of what I am talking about)
SBB is really hopping these days. We have some great crops going on. And wow, were you at Gina Miller's Launch party crop the other night? I popped in for a bit and there was 120 people in the chat room, it was rockin'! Quite a welcome for Miss Gina. In a couple of weeks SBB will celebrate its 3 rd bday, can you believe it? Lots of great s tuff in the works for that.
Let's see what else is new? Oh I ALMOST forgot! I will be watching my first reality show starting this week. Yes you read correctly. Even though I have an overall disdain for reality TV..... I simply have to watch Celebrity Fit Club 3 on Vh1. And if you watch episode 3 (titled The New Guy) on Sunday Jan 15th at Noon EST you will know why :) I can't wait, my SIL is taping the episodes for me :)
K's bday is coming up next week and I cannot believe my baby is going to be 8 years old.
I am one of those pathetic mothers that actually get depressed around my child's birthdays, :)
But we are going to Build a Bear with her cousin for her birthday this year so that should be a lot of fun.
What else is news? Did I tell you all that K got a dog for Christmas? Long, wonderful story, it will all be chronicled in layout form soon so I won't bore you here. But Molly is a lovely, sweet hearted, obedient dog whom K and I adore. And she is so completely the opposite of Copper that even Shane might grudgingly admit that he likes her. It really made for a neat Christmas.
Well that is the condensed version of getting you caught up, one of my goals for the new year is to stick with this bloggin thing, so look for lots more entries from me.
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so happy to see a blog update from you! Call me soon, ya nut! I'm trying to recover from the holidays too. I just didn't get into the spirit this year. I'm so happy K got a doggie. Post a pic for us to see. YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH REALITY TV? That makes my day! LOL! Love ya!
Post a Comment