Saturday, February 23, 2008

Katie quote

(for me to remember and scrap later.  Side note, we are Littlest Pet Shop crazy right now)

me:  Katie what are all those hair ribbons doing tied to your desk?  Take them off please.

Katie:  I can't Mom, they are for the salamanders wedding.  And oh yeah, I need to borrow the Fuji to take pictures at the wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! LOVE that story. She's going to be a photog like mommy! YEAH!!!! Hopefully the bride will be ravishing! LOL! Thanks for the sweet note, and recipe. It sounds FAB!!! Do me a favor, post the recipe on your blog, and do the Mr. Linky thing. That way I can find the recipe easy when I want to try it, and yeah I'll have another Mr. Linky. Woo-Hoo!

We'll have to talk soon. I'll try to call you one day next week, and tell you about the talent show. There are not words! I don't want to sound like an obnoxious mom, but I do want to tell you some things.

The blanket wasn't hard as much as time-consuming. I have a habit of not sticking to instructions, and changing things making it so much harder then it needs to be, but then I get a lot of random squares, and I like that. How's that for a run-on sentence? Love ya! Your casserole sounds so good. It's been raining here for a solid week. I'm singing on the worship team this weekend, so I'm off to work on my songs again! Love ya! Give S and K a hug and a kiss for us!