Wednesday, February 27, 2008

the plague :)


yes, we have been battling it here.  I had it a little bit, Katie had a sore throat a few weeks ago.  But EVERYONE at Shane's work has some form of it and people have been dropping like flies.

Shane has had a bad cold for the last few days, it seemed to stay the same for a few days, and then a little better, and then BAM!, last night he sounded terrible.  He went into work today like the trooper that he is, but called at about 10:30 saying he was getting his antibiotic filled and was coming home.

Now you KNOW the man is sick if he is coming home, he NEVER takes a sick day.  My poor sweetie.

The sad part is, it is his Dad's bday today, and we were supposed to be going over to his parents house tonight to celebrate and see one of his Dad's cousins that are visiting from California.
Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!!! I'm sorry he's so sick. Lucky for him, he has a wife that can cook homemade soup like nobody's business. I'm locked in my room, studying for a "pshycho from he**" midterm for my humanities class tomorrow. Wish me luck-I've studied SO HARD and I don't feel like a know a thing! Love ya!