
... finally on the mend, yesterday afternoon I felt almost human, and actually fixed dinner :) Today I am much more myself and things are getting back to normal.
Got a surprise phone call from my friend S, and we talked about all the things we love, cooking, each others weather patterns, (she lives in the south but loves snow) our kids and hubbys, and of course Nelson, LOL. You know my day is better now that I have talked about Nelson, ***sigh***
We swapped a couple of recipes, as we always seem to do, and this is the one I shared with her, so I thought I would post it here. I can't remember where I got it from, somewhere on the internet. Can't remember if it was a message board or not, but the title is the honest to goodness truth, :)
Katie and I made them this week for a deacon from church who is celebrating his 85th birthday. We adored them and so did everyone at the deacons mtg, :) We both agreed these were good enough to go in the cookbook I am making for her, so you all benefit too :)
In scrapping news, I have the honor of being chosen to be on two fabulous ladies Guest Creative Teams. I will be a guest on Kelly Thompsons team in April, and Melissa Bennets team in June. So very excited as these are two very talented desginers.
This year, I started a month in review album, using some templates by Jessica Sprague. I am going to have a shutterfly book made when I am done. You can see Jan and Feb HERE:
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=12529
In doing these pages, plus the March tag album (HERE:http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=12513) which is a Cathy Zielske thing I am doing, most of my scrapping right now is focusing on daily life. Seems to be the hot trend right now, and rightly so I think. So in saying all this, my posts on here may seem more random, as I use this blog to help record some of those details for further scrapping.
Well, I think that is it for now. Going to go organize my overflowing pantry right now and try to create some kind of order from the chaos. Wish me luck....

2 comments:
Susan raved about these. You should post them on Randi's blog for her recipe swap. Look on my blog where I have the latest post with the recipe box. It's fun to have all those fun recipes to try. Don't keep your cute little cupcakes hidden! We'll have to try them soon. They sound yumma-licious!
I put this link on my blog. The cupcakes are so yummy! Thanks for sharing this!
Post a Comment