Friday, March 14, 2008

CCC....



which stand for Carla's Color Challenge  :) This was fun!  My friend C posted this on her blog the other day, and I printed it out and put it in my inspiration notebook. Her inspiration was a quilt
piece with colored raindrops. Here is what I came up with today.

It is a much needed redo of a photo of my daughter & my niece, and my sister in law & I,
on the day of her daughters birth.  K and L have become very close over the years, so it was neat to be able to scrap this photo from that perspective, rather than lumping it in with other birth photos of L, like I did previously. This photo deserved it's own layout.

I used papers and elements from the latest free Shabby Princess kit called the Promise.  Fonts
are CK Ali's Writing and Cicle.

Thanks for the great inspiration C!

3 comments:

Thriftin and Craftin said...

OK-Part of the fun is linking it to my blog so we can all see the cool projects, so get to linkin' girl! Looks FAB, and I love the little challenge page. TOO CUTE!! LINK! LINK! LINK! LOL!

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Good girl! Now I'm satisfied. LOL! Thanks for linking it to my blog-a-licious challenge post! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Found your blog from C's. Your layout is so pretty and it is so neat to see how people are inspired from that raindrop piece.