
Finally my office and studio are in one place! I already feel less stress and more creative! :)
Before my computer and etc were in our extra bedroom, to make it easy to have clients come
in to view pictures from their sessions. It worked out great and I love all the light that we have
in that room, and it is also the warmest room in our house.
But all my paints and stamps, papers, and adhesives were in the basement. So I was constantly dragging stuff back and forth between the two spaces. And since we have closed my business, it made sense to move it all downstairs and have one big space. Its not as pretty, YET, but it feels very open & all my stuff is accessible. Its a good fit. So Shane worked for several hours
yesterday taking things apart and moving them downstairs, and setting it all up again downstairs. Thanks Sweetie!!!
I already started a painting when I got home from church this morning. I really think I am going
to like my new space, especially since it is in between Shane's office and the TV room, its much more family friendly. And Katie gets a playroom upstairs, which will be nicer when she has friends over. So I think it works out well for everyone, :)

1 comment:
I'm so jealous. I'd pay a million dollars to have a workspace all my own! You lucky duck!
Post a Comment