
Thanks to my insomnia, I created another FREEBIE, a template. Here is the layout I scrapped with it. (Credits can be seen HERE) I will upload the template and link you later this AM, I am headed back to bed now, :)
ETA: Freebie Link HERE
yes,even my blog is named after a Nelson song!

6 comments:
What a pretty layout - thanks for the template!
Very cute - love the clean lines - I'm all about clean lines! :-)
Thanks for the template, your layout is awesome!!
Lovely LO - thanks for the template - I love the clean lines.
Great layout! She is so lovely! Thank you for the template link, too! :)
She's adorable! No way she's 10! The kids are growing up WAY too fast. I'm glad you liked the post today. More serious then normal, but the information was an epiphany for me! Love ya!
C
Post a Comment