
We are off to enjoy some fantastic KC weather by going to the zoo. K wants to make an animal ABC book for some little siblings of friends.
Then tonight I am going to BBQ some ribs before we set off our own fireworks (on the ground type stuff) and then go see the local display here in town.
Above is a LO I did last night with Melissa Bennett's new kit. I am so blessed to be on her guest CT again this month. I took thesse pics in 2004.
Movie recommendation: We watched the Bucket List last night, a REALLY good movie even though I am not a Jack Nicholson fan. (But we found out at the end it is a Rob Reiner film, LOVE his movies!)
Have a great 4th everyone!

3 comments:
wow - this is fab - have a great day!
I loved that movie!!! Makes you think. ;)
Your layout is gorgeous! I love how simple it is, yet very striking.
Happy Independence Day to you too!
Love the layout!
Post a Comment