Friday, October 19, 2007

Garth Brooks

I forgot to brag about the fact that Mr Brooks chose our fine city for his one and only concert appearance this year.

Yeppers that's right, Garth Brooks will be performing at our brand spanking new Sprint Center
in November for NINE shows.

Didn't even  try to get tickets for those, but I did just score three tickets to the live movie simulcast.  And the funny thing is, the ONLY theatre in the KC area broadcasting it, is in Olathe KS, the same town we had to travel to for the Nelson concert in August. I told Shane all the good music happens in Olathe.  He mumbled something under his breath, LOL (He is neither a Garth
or a Nelson fan BTW)

Speaking of Shane, Cathy Z had another hysterical post about she and Dan on her blog. I was on the phone with Shane when he read the post, (I made him read it cuz it sounded so much like something he 
would say)  and he totally laughed outloud and said  "I like Dan."   Maybe Dan should blog???

Here is the link

Ok, off to get ready to go the library, there is a seeing eye dog program this afternoon that our future veterinarian wants to go to.  

Happy Friday and have a GREAT weekend!

B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool on the concert! that's something I'd love to go to!

And when you say Nelson, you mean the twins Nelson? They did a concert? I didn't know they were still touring. I would have loved that. I had the biggest crush on them when I was younger. LOL

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Thanks for leaving me some blog love! You're the bestest buddy! LOL! The booties are ADORABLE. I've never made booties. Now I have ANOTHER thing to master!!!! Very cool about the concert!

Do you have a sewing machine? If you do I can walk you through making the sheet goodie bags. They are EASY PEASIE. Really, just a few straight seams. I promise you and K can make some, and you won't pull your hair out. Let me know, and I'll help you. No problem there! Love ya!