Tuesday, October 23, 2007

my shutterfly book


So I got a free shutterfly book about a month ago for signing up for some internet service called Cozi.  Its an online family schedule thingy, but really I only wanted the free book, LOL

Well my coupon expired yesterday, and I needed to put something together ASAP, so I made a Nelson concert book.  My coupon required me to make a Classic book (11x8.5) with 20 pages. And since I scrap 8x8, and I had NO IDEA how I was gonna scrap all my concert pics, this seemed like the easiest solution.

Above is a sample page, but I can share the whole book preview with you, I believe, if anyone is remotely interested, :)  I hope it turns out well.  I used their templates, but  I am a little worried about the text in the middle of some of the pages being cut off. I have heard wonderful things about Shutterfly books, and seen one in person, it really rocked, so I am hoping for a good
turnout on mine.

Other than that, not much to report.  It is really cold here, which I HATE! Friends and family in California are all safe, so that is good news.

But I think that is all I have for today-
Ciao!

1 comment:

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Your book looks totally awesome! Thanks for checking on us. We're surrounded by smoke and ashes, but thank God our home is safe. PLEASE pray that it stays that way! My eyes burn like CRAZY!!! Zee called me today too! What a great little on-line family I have! Love ya!