
(Click Image to see it larger. Credits can be seen here:)
Yesterday, K and I went to City Market for what will probably be our last trip this year. The
weather is just getting too cold and icky. I truly hate Fall, :)
Today, is rainy and windy and cold, more yuckiness. So I am going to make chili and stay inside.
I for see much creativeness today. Which will not help my house get any cleaner, but that's the way it goes. Sorry honey. :)
I may scrap a little bit, as other than the layout above, I have not been doing that much. Instead, I have been painting. Weird isn't it? Yeah, I totally suck, but I have been giving it a try
just because I have ALWAYS wanted to. And darn that Donna Downey (say that five times fast, LOL), she inspired me to do it. I think it is really interesting the way that scrappers seems to be moving toward other art
forms in addition to their scrapping. Some people paint, some sew, some knit. It all adds to the creative process.
When I first started my painting, I followed a path that I did with scrapbooking. I didn't remember that I am a linear person. I like simple. So my first couple of
paintings were really
horrible. Lots of layers and busy-ness that work for some people. But not me. Now that I have remembered my style, I am more happy with what I am creating.
Now K on the other hand, she rocks. I have given her a couple of canvases to do and she is awesome. I will share some soon.
I have some really cool ideas for Christmas gifts too. Can't wait to get started on those soon.
Some of the "ingredients" for those ideas arrived this week.
In the meantime I am off to make some type of frou fou coffee drink, or maybe some tea.
Then I will see what creations happen this afternoon.
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:
YOU GO GIRL!!! I'm so excited that you're taking on another creative venture. It's a never ending process.
We wouldn't mind a B original painting, so feel free to add us to the Christmas list! LOL! How fun to have one of your earlier works, since I know you'll be a STAH!!!!!! Said with dramatic accent! Love ya!
Post a Comment