Thursday, August 21, 2008

so last year in September......


So in September of last year,
I got to meet these two handsome gentlemen.  A dream come true. *blissful sigh*

and yes, they are even more gorgeous and charming in person.

But its a new year, and sadly Matthew and Gunnar are not coming anywhere near the KC area, so I must turn my OCD tendencies to other things, such as scrapbooking.   I just found out, my scrapping idol, yes Ms. Cathy Zielske, is coming to KC in October!!!!

Yes, she who made scrapping cool, who helped raise scrapping to a whole new level (minus the cute teddy bear stickers) is coming to my little neck of the woods. And dh says of course I may go, he is taking a day off of work so I can spend an hour with the amazing and extremely funny CZ.

ah, Clean and Simple Scrapbooking. I love it almost as much as Nelson.  :D

Off to register, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Thriftin and Craftin said...

That's great! You're going to have such a fun time! Woo-Hoo!