
So I was laying in bed this morning, on my heating pad, thinking woe is me, my back hurts,(think I pulled a muscle this weekend) when my phone rings. It is my good friend, S. Haven't actually talked to her on the phone in ages, so good to talk to her.
She asks if I have checked my mail yet (she meant snail mail) so I send K out to get it, and what does she find? A box full to the brim of NELSON goodies, with a note that says "Shane, please don't smack me!" LOL
So I have new Nelson tunes and videos to watch, *sigh*. Nothing like a little Matthew and Gunnar goodness to make ya feel better :)
Thanks S, YOU ROCK!
Happy Monday y'all.

1 comment:
LOL! Since I know both of you nuts, this mail doesn't surprise me. I'm glad the blond boys still make you both happy! LOL!
Post a Comment