
Boy do I hate that part, LOL. We won't mention how many candles were on the cake, OK? But I did have a FABULOUS bday just the same. I got to see or talk to so many people I love, be with my extended family, and I got some great techie gifts, :)
I got a new scanner, a webcam with headset, Bass booster ear plugs for my pod, (mostly so the earbuds will fit better in my ear, I have wicked tiny ears), oh and Star Wars Episode III. And I even got Matthew and Gunnar too, via a card from my good friend Carla, LOL You can see it here : http://cardee.blogspot.com/2005/12/happy-birthday-becki-and-my-boy-too.html
K and Daddy made the tradional Mommy bday cake. K did most of the work this year baking the cake, and then decorating it after Daddy frosted it. It turned out so great, and was SO yummy.
Sorry this is such a short entry, but I am SO behind I have to go accomplish something, I feel so overwhelmed, :)
Thanks so much to each of you that made me feel special on my bday- :)

4 comments:
Oh what a great cake!!!!
They did such a beautiful job! Glad you liked the card. Too bad I look like a cross-eyed geek on the small copy for the web. LOL!
Hey-I have more candles on mine then you do! Here's to many, many x100 happy birthdays my friend! Dang-you'll be OLD then! LOL!
Ah... techie gifts... the way to a girls heart. ;) Glad you got some yummy cake!
Happy belated birthday, Becki!! :)
love, me <><
I know how you feel.Even though I'm not that old!!!In a few hundred years I'll be there!!!lol!!!
Post a Comment