
(click photo to see larger)
Oh my goodness gracious!!!!!
So much to tell, so many pics to share, but no time. Our church picnic is today and I was in such a Nelson frenzy yesterday, I have to do all my cooking this afternoon. So, I will leave you with this much: the concert was fabulous, although geared for the older crowd.
I did manage to utter complete and intelligent sentences when I met them (although when I asked Shane if I even said anything to Matthew he said, "Uh....,no. But I bet he gets that alot".) However I did talk to Matthew (albeit breifly), but mostly Gunnar, because it was so amazing to actually be talking to him.
Shane and I had been joking around about how I would act when I met them, saying things like:
You'll probably just stand their grinning like a fool, unable to talk, and I'll have to translate and say things like, "she really like you." (Thankfully this did not happen, LOL) So Katie had been hearing all this,and leans over to me as we are standing in line, and says, "Don't worry Mom, you'll be just fine. Just don't pee your pants or anything." LOLMBO
Well, I really gotta run, but tons more Nelson later, plus I promise I have not forgotten about Katie's banana bread recipe. :)

1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!!! I was wondering how everything went! LOVE the photos. They look pretty darn cute next to Miss K! Love the pic of you and K! Email me the full-sized one of it. K loves to hang her web friends pics on her bulletin board! Glad you had such a GREAT time!
Post a Comment