That's what Shane said to me when I woke up this morning, :) Even thought this man would rather have teeth pulled then go this concert with me, he is grudgingly being sweet about it.
I did just hear a comment though that he will proably have to go somewhere nice to eat "to get his strength up" to handle the event. (He's just kidding, he feels fine today)
So, yeah, I am pretty excited. But worried I will be disappointed too. Does that make sense?
Anyhoo, off to pick out what I am going to wear, full report tomorrow, :)
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Miss B!
First off, I had NO IDEA that you still blogged. I'll add ya back to my sidebar, so I can check in on your doin's (as my granny would say!) SO awesome that Shane is doing great! You're an inspirational bunch! GOD IS GOOD!!!!! Hope you LOVE your concert. I'll look for the update!
Post a Comment