
(Layout credits: Paper by Miss Mint, flower and numbers by Weeds and Wildflowers, circle stitches unknown, font is CK Classical.
I will update about our weekend later, but I just had to share this layout I made last night.
This came about because of the Digi Dare blog, a couple of weeks ago, the challenge was a layout about what you would tell your 20 year old self. hmmmmm.
I don't have many pics of Shane and I from this time period, but I knew I had one, :) BTW, my bangs are not as tall as they look in this pic, there is something behind me, I swear.
Journaling says:
I wish that I knew when I was 20 that this man
would one day be my husband, and I would know
without a doubt that he loves me. I wish I had
enjoyed our dating life more, instead of wondering
if we were ever going to get married.
I would tell my 20 year old self to enjoy her
rapid metabolism and being skinny, because it won’t
last much longer. But above all I would tell
myself that I am stronger than I know, and that
God and my husband are going to get me
through all that life throws at me. That much I wish
I knew then, and have to remind myself of now.
TFL!

2 comments:
like your layout and the wordart on it :O)
I left some lovin at SBB, but am glad I found the blog. This is a terrific layout and great idea. I foresee this being lifted many times. Awesome layout.
Post a Comment