Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tar-jay alert!





I feel so Gina Miller-ish blogging about my trip to Target today, but I simply must. There were bargains to be had my friends!

First stop was the dollar section.  Here we found these darling note cards, 8 for a buck.  All they need is about 2 minutes in my craft  room, and look at that, handmade card, woo hoo! Not too shabby huh?

We also got some AWESOME three shelf bookshelves for 6 dollars and something, regularly 24 bucks.  They are clearancing out the College 07 stuff, so run to your local Target and check out the neato stuff on sale.

OH!!!  They also had digital photo frames, marked down from 149 to 37 dollars!!!  Seriously! It is just one brand, but what a bargain!

Alrighty, well that's all I've got for today, have a great night everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feeling like Gina should be a GOOD thing--:) and beside doesn't everyone love to brag about a good find at Target!

I love your engaged layout, it's clean but with lots of dimension...I LOVE THAT!!

BTW...my blog---"the pieces of me" so again don't feel bad about sounding similar to someone else...your blog is yours and only yours!!!

The Mini Mum said...

oooer that looks like a good buy - and a GREAT card!!
hehe I blog about anything LOL, a trip to Target would be a highlight atm!

Brenda said...

ooooooo pretties :) luckily I would have to drive too far to spend money at Target...:)