You all know I am a fan of scrapping the little, minute details of life, and much has been made of this topic recently in scrapbooking magazines and books. Got a new book recently that I love ALMOST as much as CZ's Clean and Simple series. Which of course means I still adore Cathy Zielske, she is my scrapping idol, and I still think we were separated at birth. Or maybe we are both just insanely OCD. You decide.
*****Side note, I DID NOT name my blog Bits and Pieces because of CZ, it happens to be a Nelson song, and I thought an appropriate title. (I know you're not, but at least pretend to be surprised that I would name my blog after a Nelson song.)*****
Anyhoo, back to the new book: Real. Life. Scrapbooking. by Rebecca Cooper. (BTW, all the really good creative types are named Rebecca, HA!) She is a simple scrapper and busy mom, and creative as the day is long. Triple love this book. She rocks, love all the sketches she provides, and great layouts. I totally copied one of them the other day. Not just scraplifted,COPIED. 'Cuz she is just that good.
But the original topic of this post was a great quote I found in my planner today, actually it is for Saturday, but I am gonna share it with all of you today:
One of the major factors which differentiates creative people from lesser creative people, is that creative people pay attention to their small ideas. Roger von Oech
Things that make you go hmmmmm.
Happy Thursday, peeps. I might have my first blog freebie tomorrow, gotta work on it some more , so we will see. Definitely a recipe for you tomorrow, promise.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment