Thursday, September 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



(layout credits: Paper by Arti-bytes, tearing by Misty Cato,Frame by Katie Pertiet, Rock Star word art by Gina Cabrera,
Fastener by Sarah Van Dyke, fonts are CK Dirty and Hootie)

To my Mother in law!  We will be celebrating with her on Sunday here at our house.  I am making her a coconut cream pie (and a banana cream pie for those of us who don't like coconut.) I have also made her a couple of cool gifts that I will post about later.  She doesn't read my blog, but just in case.  :)

Of yes, and it does just happen to ALSO be the birthday of my very favorite set of twins, Matthew and Gunnar Nelson.  Pretty sure they 
don't read my blog either, LOL,
but a big happy bday to them as well.  Sorry, guys, I didn't make you anything, :)

Off to run some errands this afternoon, and start a major decluttering of my house.  I have been trying to reorganize things, but feel like I am just moving junk from one room to the next.  I know, you cannot organize clutter.  Shane did offer to throw some things away for me, but he had a big smile on his face, so I don't think we will go there.

Have a great day everyone!
B

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My offer still stands for throwing things away. I am very flexible about time and method. Just let me know. By the way I am looking forward to your pies. In the almost 20 years of friendship, dating, and marriage; I attribute (blame) your great cooking to my weight gain. It doesn't get any better. I love you.

Shane

P.S. I do read your blog. Who's Gunnar?

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love Shane's comment! I read your blog too! Who's Gunnar? LOL! Hope you had a great visit, and when you're done, come dejunk here! Love ya!